Join The Fun
Join the Fun!...Join the Club!
If you receive an e-mail message from the Fun Time Cruzers it is because you may have expressed an interest in supporting or joining the Fun Time Cruzers car club that sponsors the Sterling Heights Monday Night Lakeside Circle Cruize-In.
After January 1 of each year, "new" membership applications (if openings are available) will be reviewed. Our annual "OPEN" Membership occurs after APRIL 1, and our application period is closed when we reach our maximum allowed limit of 200 "family memberships". Applicants that wish to place their names on our waiting list can monitor their position status by checking the "Latest Updates" page of this web site.
To apply to join FTC, just fill out the required information below, submit your form, and after you have received confirmation by phone or email that your application can be processed, send your dues to our Club address. Your membership is a "family membership" which means your spouse or "significant other" and children under 18 are automatically members. Membership dues are $20.00/yr and are due every January. New applicants that attain a membership after July 15 pay $15.00, and thereafter pay $20.00 per year for your "family membership". Please review our Club By-Laws for other Club information.
Membership perks include the following:
1. New members get free FTC pens & cruizer window sticker .
2. An extra 6 charity 50/50 raffle tickets free when you buy an arms length for $5.00 (12 free for $10). You must inform the ticket seller that you are a FTC member to get your free tickets.
3. An extra prize ticket for everyone in your cruiser when you attend the Monday Cruizes.
4. Voting rights for Club meetings, commitees, and Club Officer election participation.
5. Can participate in developing improvements to the Club By-Laws and Cruize Rules with your suggestions and recommendations.
6. Receive a copy of the Club Income & Expense Report upon request.
7. Your dues pay for Club Event Insurance, supplies, flyers, postage, equipment, web site hosting, our DJ system, Sirius/XM satellite radio, & Roxio PhotoShows, & other expenses.
8. Every family member, spouses, and children under 18 can have their own membership cards.
9. Members can borrow (no charge) and use our Club speakers, amplifier, XM satellite radio & CD player for private functions (contact Ken Savage ..586-260-3459)
10. Members can place "Car for Sale" ads on our web site for FREE & also can place car "parts wanted" or "auto parts for sale" on our Member Bulletin Board which is periodically emailed to our 500 cruzer data base. Send your item list to email@example.com.
11. Members can get a discount on Cruis'news magazine subscriptions by placing our car club name on their subscription form, or using our club provided form. Regular charge of $22 is just $19 per year for our members.
12. Members can park together (group parking) at major car shows held in SE Michigan.
13. Members can get FREE or discounted vehicle entry fees at certain SE Michigan car shows during the summer.
14. Four members who show their cruzer each year at the Detroit AutoRama Car Show can have their entrance fees reimbursed by the Club (1st 4 who receive their acceptance package).
15. Members are invited to attend 3 FREE Club events every year. Our spring pizza party is held in Shelby Township, MI,
at Rev Up Motors (co-sponsor this event) on the last Saturday in April, our annual Club picnic is at Brandenburg Park on Lake St. Clair in New Baltimore, MI, in July, and our annual Club meeting and holiday party occurs at the American Legion Hall in Utica, MI, on the 1st Sunday in December.
Your support makes this the best weekly cruize-in event in SE Michigan. Thanks again for considering membership in our "fun" organization!
YOU NEED TO PROVIDE & SEND US THE REQUIRED INFORMATION DESCRIBED BELOW IN A SEPARATE EMAIL...OR YOU CAN COPY & PASTE THE FORM INFO INTO YOUR OWN MAIL PROGRAM BY USING THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.
PLACE YOUR CURSER ON THE "F" OF THE WORD "FIRST", THEN DOUBLE CLICK YOUR MOUSE PAD BUTTON, HOLD THE SHIFT KEY DOWN & USE THE DOWN ARROW KEY TO HIGHLIGHT ALL THE COMPLETED INFORMATION LINES. THEN HOLD YOUR "CTRL" BUTTON DOWN , & PRESS THE "C" BUTTON (this copies the highlighted form).
USING YOUR OWN EMAIL PROGRAM, OPEN A NEW EMAIL, THEN IN THE MESSAGE SECTION PRESS "CTRL" & THE "V" KEY TO PASTE YOUR COPIED FORM INFO INTO YOUR EMAIL MESSAGE.....
COMPLETE THE REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR EACH LINE ITEM
ADD .."FTC MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION" IN THE SUBJECT LINE...THEN "SEND" YOUR MESSAGE TO
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM US IN 48 HOURS, CALL 586-260-3459
YEAR, MAKE, MODEL OF CRUISERS:
When you have been informed via email or phone call that your application can be processed, please send your dues payable to: Fun Time Cruzers, 48624 Lindon Ct, Shelby Twp, MI, 48317.